What is this module about?
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
This module will help you to structure your own value proposition for the v-DaaS offer, starting with the customer in mind.
It contains one video to watch + one Excel file to capture your own value proposition. It will also It will also require some time to fill your own value proposition.
The value proposition being one of the most important elements of an offer, it may take you hours to fill in the document even though it is already preset with a v-DaaS example.
Content of the video:
- What is a value proposition and what is it for
- Definition of a v-DaaS offer (reminder)
- Major proposition framework step-by-step
- Minor value proposition framework
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Discuss within your team about the value proposition
- Define who is your "major customer"
- Fill and challenge the major value proposition framework (if you have multiple ideas, you may fill multiple frameworks and consolidate eventually)
- Review it with the team and make sure terms are crisp and understood
- Define who is/are your "minor customers"
- Fill and challenge your minor value proposition framework
- Once you are done, go to "v-DaaS Business Model"
Navigating the requirements of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
Microsoft Cloud Partner Program for Business Applications
Grow your business with Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 4
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 3