What is this module about?
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
It will help you understand what is v-DaaS, why it is a business opportunity and what are the prerequisites to enroll.
This module contains one video to watch.
It will also require some time to review it and make your own decision.
No specific framework for your homework.
Content of the video:
- Evolution of Workplace as a Service
- Definition of virtual Desktop as a Service (v-DaaS)
- What content will you find in the MOOD™ and what other content should you get
- What are the prerequisites to join
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Be able to understand what is v-DaaS
- Define whether you want to build your own v-DaaS offer - if you do not want, you do not need to watch the other videos
- Define the capability that you are potentially missing
- Ensure that you will commit enough time to build your own offer (~1 half day a week during 9 weeks)
- Schedule time to watch the "v-DaaS scenarios"
Navigating the requirements of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
Microsoft Cloud Partner Program for Business Applications
Grow your business with Microsoft Cloud Partner Program
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 4
MB-800 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant Session 3